Skip to content
- Our tasting room is open seven days a week from 10 am to 5:45 pm. (We are closed for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Day.)
- Tasting fee is $5 per person, but waived with wine bottle purchase.
- Cru Club members and their guests always enjoy free testing.
- We require valid I.D. for everyone under 40. You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
- We have a variety of snacks, build-your-own charcuterie, and the Junct’n Sqaure Food truck is often available for hot, delicious paninis.
- Due to FDA regulations, pets are not permitted inside the winery. We have a wonderful, shady pet friendly patio with spectacular views of the valley.
- Please call us at 970-434-6868 to make reservations for large groups, we’ll plan for extra staff to provide the most enjoyable tasting experience.